- View All Brands
- Mobile Phones Under 25000
- Mobile Phones Under 30000
- Mobile Phones Under 35000
- Mobile Phones Under 40000
- Mobile Phones Under 50000
- Mobile Phones Under 60000
- Mobile Phones Under 70000
- Mobile Phones Under 80000
- Mobile Phones Under 90000
- Mobile Phones Under 100000
- Mobile Phones Under 200000
- Mobile Phones Under 300000
- Mobile Phones Under 400000
- Mobile Phones Under 500000
- Mobile Phones Under 600000
- Mobile Phones Under 700000
- Mobile Phones Under 800000
- Mobile Phones Under 900000
- Mobile Phones Under 1000000
- Phones with 3GB RAM+32GB Storage
- Phones with 3GB RAM+64GB Storage
- Phones with 4GB RAM+64GB Storage
- Phones with 4GB RAM+128GB Storage
- Phones with 6GB RAM+128GB Storage
- Phones with 6GB RAM+256GB Storage
- Phones with 8GB RAM+128GB Storage
- Phones with 8GB RAM+256GB Storage
- Phones with 8GB RAM+512GB Storage
- Phones with 12GB RAM+256GB Storage
- Phones with 12GB RAM+512GB Storage
- Phones with 16GB RAM+512GB Storage
- Phones with 16GB RAM+ 1TB Storage
Tecno Spark 7T
|OS||Android 11 OS|
|Dimensions||164.8 x 76.1 x 9.5 mm|
|SIM||Dual Sim, Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)|
|Colors||Nebula orange, Magnet Black, Jewel Blue|
|2G Band||SIM1: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G Band||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100|
|CPU||Octa-core (4 x 2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 + 4 x 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio G35 (12 nm)|
|Technology||IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch|
|Resolution||720 x 1600|
|Built-in||64/128GB Built-in, 4GB RAM|
|Main||Dual 48 MP, AF + 2ndry unknown camera, Quad LED Flash|
|Features||Ge-tagging, Phase detection, Panorama, HDR, Video (1080p@30fps)|
|Front||8 MP, With Dual LED Flash, Video (1080p@30fps)|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.1 with A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes + A-GPS support|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Data||GPRS, Edge, 3G (HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps), 4G (LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps)|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Face Unlock, Fingerprint (rear mounted), Proximity|
|Audio||3.5mm Audio Jack, MP4/H.264 player, MP3/WAV/FLAC/eAAC+ player, Speaker Phone|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|Games||Built-in + Downloadable|
|Extra||Photo/video editor, Document viewer|
|Battery||Capacity||(Li-Po Non removable), 6000 mAh|
|Price In Rs||21,999|
|Price In $||$136|
Be the first to post a review.
Tecno Spark 7T Comparison
tecno spark 7t Information
Launched in June 2021, the Tecno Spark 7T offers a powerful set of features at an incredibly affordable price. Targeting a broad spectrum of users, this smartphone is a noteworthy contender in the budget segment. Let’s take a closer look at its specifications:
The Tecno Spark 7T features a 6.52-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, supporting 16M colors for vivid visuals. It comes with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, providing a decent display for daily use. What's more? It offers a 90Hz refresh rate, ensuring smoother scrolling and animations.
- OS: Android 11 OS powers the device, offering stable performance.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Face Unlock, Fingerprint (rear-mounted), and Proximity sensors come in-built.
- Extras: Other added functionalities include a document viewer, photo/video editor, and an integrated torchlight.
Equipped with an Octa-core CPU (4 x 2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 + 4 x 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) and MediaTek Helio G35 (12 nm) chipset, the phone promises satisfactory performance. It utilizes a PowerVR GE8320 GPU for rendering graphics.
The phone sports a dual-camera setup:
- 48 MP main camera with autofocus
- A secondary camera whose specifications are yet to be disclosed
- Quad-LED Flash The 8 MP front camera also comes with Dual LED Flash. Video recording capabilities stand at 1080p@30fps for both front and rear cameras.
For audio and multimedia, the phone includes:
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- MP4/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/FLAC/eAAC+ player
- FM Radio for added entertainment
Memory and Storage
Stay connected via:
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v5.1
- GPS with A-GPS support
- microUSB 2.0 with USB On-The-Go
- Comprehensive data support from GPRS to 4G LTE.
Design and Build
The phone measures 164.8 x 76.1 x 9.5 mm and is available in colors such as Nebula Orange, Magnet Black, and Jewel Blue, making it a stylish option within the budget range.
With the MediaTek Helio G35 chipset and the PowerVR GE8320 GPU, casual gaming should be a smooth experience on this device.
A massive 6000 mAh Li-Po non-removable battery ensures that you stay powered throughout the day, reducing the need for frequent charging.
Price in Pakistan
In Pakistan, the Tecno Spark 7T is available for Rs 21,999, and for international customers, it costs around 136 dollars.