- View All Brands
- Mobile Phones Under 25000
- Mobile Phones Under 30000
- Mobile Phones Under 35000
- Mobile Phones Under 40000
- Mobile Phones Under 50000
- Mobile Phones Under 60000
- Mobile Phones Under 70000
- Mobile Phones Under 80000
- Mobile Phones Under 90000
- Mobile Phones Under 100000
- Mobile Phones Under 200000
- Mobile Phones Under 300000
- Mobile Phones Under 400000
- Mobile Phones Under 500000
- Mobile Phones Under 600000
- Mobile Phones Under 700000
- Mobile Phones Under 800000
- Mobile Phones Under 900000
- Mobile Phones Under 1000000
- Phones with 3GB RAM+32GB Storage
- Phones with 3GB RAM+64GB Storage
- Phones with 4GB RAM+64GB Storage
- Phones with 4GB RAM+128GB Storage
- Phones with 6GB RAM+128GB Storage
- Phones with 6GB RAM+256GB Storage
- Phones with 8GB RAM+128GB Storage
- Phones with 8GB RAM+256GB Storage
- Phones with 8GB RAM+512GB Storage
- Phones with 12GB RAM+256GB Storage
- Phones with 12GB RAM+512GB Storage
- Phones with 16GB RAM+512GB Storage
- Phones with 16GB RAM+ 1TB Storage
Samsung Galaxy M10
|OS||Android V8.1 Oreo|
|UI||Samsung Experience 9.5|
|Dimensions||155.6 x 75.6 x 7.7 mm|
|SIM||Dual Sim, Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)|
|Colors||Ocean Blue, Charcoal Black|
|Build||Android V8.1 Oreo|
|2G Band||SIM1: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G Band||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Band||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800)|
|CPU||1.6Ghz Octa Core|
|Chipset||Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm)|
|Technology||PLS TFT Capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch|
|Resolution||720 x 1520|
|Card||microSD Card, (supports up to 512GB) (dedicated slot)|
|Front||5 MP, HDR, Video (1080p@30fps)|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0 with A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes + A-GPS support & Glonass|
|Data||GPRS, EDGE, 3G (HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps), 4G (LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps)|
|Audio||3.5mm Audio Jack, MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player, MP4/WMV/H.265 player, Speaker Phone|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|Games||Built-in + Downloadable|
|Extra||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Photo/video editor, Document viewer|
|Battery||Capacity||(Li-ion Non removable), 3400 mAh|
|Price In Rs||28,999|
|Price In $||$153.13|
Be the first to post a review.
Samsung Galaxy M10 Information
Introduced in February 2019, the Samsung Galaxy M10 is a testament to Samsung's dedication to offering a blend of style and functionality. This smartphone is a part of Samsung's commitment to delivering quality devices that cater to a range of budgets without compromising on essential features. Here's an in-depth look at what the Galaxy M10 brings to the table:
The Samsung Galaxy M10 boasts a 6.2-inch PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. While it might not have the sharpest resolution available, it's more than sufficient for everyday use and enjoying multimedia content.
- OS: The device runs on Android V8.1 Oreo, complemented by Samsung's Experience 9.5 UI, ensuring a user-friendly and intuitive experience.
- Sensors: The phone is equipped with an Accelerometer and Proximity sensor.
- Extras: Users can benefit from features like active noise cancellation with a dedicated mic, a photo/video editor, and a document viewer.
Powered by a 1.6Ghz Octa-Core CPU and the Exynos 7870 Octa chipset, the Galaxy M10 promises smooth performance for everyday tasks.
- Main Camera Features: The camera comes with functionalities like LED flash and HDR.
- Front Camera: A 5 MP front camera ensures that selfies are clear and vibrant.
The Galaxy M10 is equipped with a 3.5mm Audio Jack and supports a variety of audio and video formats through its built-in MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC and MP4/WMV/H.265 players. Additionally, FM Radio functionality is available.
Memory and Storage
Stay connected with:
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth v5.0
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, and BDS support
- microUSB v2.0
- NFC (depending on the market/region)
- Data options include GPRS, EDGE, 3G, and 4G LTE.
Design and Build
Weighing 163g and with dimensions of 155.6 x 75.6 x 7.7 mm, the Galaxy M10 is both sleek and comfortable to hold. Available in Ocean Blue and Charcoal Black, its design is modern, and the build quality is robust.
The Galaxy M10 is powered by a 3400 mAh non-removable Li-ion battery, ensuring users have enough juice to last through the day.
Price in Pakistan
The Samsung Galaxy M10 is priced at Rs 28,999 for consumers in Pakistan. For international buyers, it's available at a competitive price of $153.13, making it an excellent choice for those seeking a blend of style, functionality, and affordability.