- View All Brands
- Mobile Phones Under 25000
- Mobile Phones Under 30000
- Mobile Phones Under 35000
- Mobile Phones Under 40000
- Mobile Phones Under 50000
- Mobile Phones Under 60000
- Mobile Phones Under 70000
- Mobile Phones Under 80000
- Mobile Phones Under 90000
- Mobile Phones Under 100000
- Mobile Phones Under 200000
- Mobile Phones Under 300000
- Mobile Phones Under 400000
- Mobile Phones Under 500000
- Mobile Phones Under 600000
- Mobile Phones Under 700000
- Mobile Phones Under 800000
- Mobile Phones Under 900000
- Mobile Phones Under 1000000
- Phones with 3GB RAM+32GB Storage
- Phones with 3GB RAM+64GB Storage
- Phones with 4GB RAM+64GB Storage
- Phones with 4GB RAM+128GB Storage
- Phones with 6GB RAM+128GB Storage
- Phones with 6GB RAM+256GB Storage
- Phones with 8GB RAM+128GB Storage
- Phones with 8GB RAM+256GB Storage
- Phones with 8GB RAM+512GB Storage
- Phones with 12GB RAM+256GB Storage
- Phones with 12GB RAM+512GB Storage
- Phones with 16GB RAM+512GB Storage
- Phones with 16GB RAM+ 1TB Storage
Oppo Reno 5F
|OS||Android 11 OS|
|Dimensions||160.1 x 73.2 x 7.8mm|
|SIM||Dual Sim, Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)|
|Colors||Fluid Black, Fantastic Purple|
|2G Band||SIM1: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G Band||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Band||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 20(800), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2 x 2.2 GHz Cortex-A75 + 6 x 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6779V Helio P95 (12 nm)|
|Technology||AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, Multitouch|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400|
|Extra Features||430 nits (typ), 800 nits (peak)|
|Built-in||128GB Built-in, 8GB RAM|
|Main||Quad Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", PDAF 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), 1/4.0" + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth), LED Flash|
|Features||Phase detection, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama, Video (4K@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps; gyro-EIS)|
|Front||32 MP, f/2.4, 24mm (wide), HDR, Video (1080p@30fps)|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.1 with A2DP, LE, apt-X HD|
|GPS||Yes + A-GPS support & Glonass, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS|
|Radio||FM Radio (Unspecified)|
|USB||USB Type-C, USB On-The-Go|
|Data||GPRS, Edge, 3G (HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps), 4G LTE-A|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint (under display, optical), Gyro, Proximity|
|Audio||3.5mm Audio Jack, Speaker Phone|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|Games||Built-in + Downloadable|
|Extra||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Document editor, Photo/video editor|
|Battery||Capacity||(Li-Po Non removable), 4310 mAh|
|Price In Rs||55,999|
|Price In $||$317.11|
Be the first to post a review.
Oppo Reno 5F Information
Introduced in March 2021, the Oppo Reno 5F is an elegant and feature-packed smartphone, exemplifying Oppo's commitment to blending style with high-end technology. This device particularly appeals to users seeking a sophisticated smartphone experience without an exorbitant price tag. Here's a detailed look at what the Oppo Reno 5F has to offer:
The Oppo Reno 5F boasts a 6.43-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, offering a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. With Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection and a brightness of 430 nits (typical) that peaks at 800 nits, the display is both durable and vibrant, suitable for diverse multimedia consumption.
- Operating System: Runs on Android 11, complemented by Oppo's ColorOS 11.1 for a seamless and user-friendly interface.
- Sensors: Includes an under-display optical Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, and Compass, enhancing the phone's functionality and security.
- Extras: Features like active noise cancellation with a dedicated mic and tools for photo/video editing and document management add to its versatility.
Powered by the Mediatek MT6779V Helio P95 chipset and an Octa-core CPU, the Reno 5F is tailored for smooth performance across various applications, including gaming and multitasking.
- Main Camera: A quad-camera setup with a 48 MP primary sensor, 8 MP ultrawide lens, and two 2 MP sensors for macro and depth, supported by an LED flash.
- Front Camera: A 32 MP front camera, ideal for high-quality selfies and video calls.
- Video Features: Supports 4K video recording at 30fps and 1080p at multiple frame rates with gyro-EIS for stable recording.
The device includes a 3.5mm Audio Jack and supports various audio and video formats, ensuring a rich multimedia experience.
Memory and Storage
- Wi-Fi: Supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth v5.1 with A2DP, LE, and apt-X HD.
- GPS: Offers enhanced positioning with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, and QZSS.
- USB: USB Type-C and USB On-The-Go for versatile connectivity.
- Data: Supports GPRS, Edge, 3G, and 4G LTE-A.
Design and Build
Measuring 160.1 x 73.2 x 7.8mm and weighing 172 g, the Reno 5F is available in Fluid Black and Fantastic Purple, providing a sleek and stylish appearance.
Equipped with a 4310 mAh Li-Po non-removable battery, it ensures long-lasting performance, suitable for heavy usage.
Price in Pakistan
The price of the Oppo Reno 5F is Rs 55,999 in Pakistan and $317.11 internationally, positioning it as a competitive choice for users looking for a feature-rich smartphone with a premium feel.