- View All Brands
- Mobile Phones Under 25000
- Mobile Phones Under 30000
- Mobile Phones Under 35000
- Mobile Phones Under 40000
- Mobile Phones Under 50000
- Mobile Phones Under 60000
- Mobile Phones Under 70000
- Mobile Phones Under 80000
- Mobile Phones Under 90000
- Mobile Phones Under 100000
- Mobile Phones Under 200000
- Mobile Phones Under 300000
- Mobile Phones Under 400000
- Mobile Phones Under 500000
- Mobile Phones Under 600000
- Mobile Phones Under 700000
- Mobile Phones Under 800000
- Mobile Phones Under 900000
- Mobile Phones Under 1000000
- Phones with 3GB RAM+32GB Storage
- Phones with 3GB RAM+64GB Storage
- Phones with 4GB RAM+64GB Storage
- Phones with 4GB RAM+128GB Storage
- Phones with 6GB RAM+128GB Storage
- Phones with 6GB RAM+256GB Storage
- Phones with 8GB RAM+128GB Storage
- Phones with 8GB RAM+256GB Storage
- Phones with 8GB RAM+512GB Storage
- Phones with 12GB RAM+256GB Storage
- Phones with 12GB RAM+512GB Storage
- Phones with 16GB RAM+512GB Storage
- Phones with 16GB RAM+ 1TB Storage
Oppo Reno 2
|OS||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Dimensions||160 x 74.3 x 9.5 mm|
|SIM||Hybrid Dual SIM, Dual Standby, (Nano-SIM)|
|Colors||Luminous Black, Ocean Blue, Sunset Pink|
|2G Band||SIM1: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G Band||HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Band||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2 x 2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold + 6 x 1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)|
|Technology||AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Built-in||256GB Built-in, 8GB RAM|
|Card||microSD Card, (supports up to 256GB) (uses shared SIM slot)|
|Main||Quad Camera: 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", PDAF, OIS + 13MP, f/2.4, (telephoto), 1/3.4", PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/3.2" + 2 MP B/W, f/2.4, 1/5", LED Flash|
|Features||Phase detection, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama, Video (2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps (gyro-EIS); video rec. only with main camera)|
|Front||16 MP (Motorized pop-up ), f/2.0, 26mm (wide), HDR, Video (1080p@30fps), LED Flash|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0 with A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes + A-GPS support, & GLONASS, BDS|
|USB||Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Data||GPRS, Edge, 3G (HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps), 4G LTE-A|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint (under display, optical), Gyro, Proximity|
|Audio||3.5mm Audio Jack, MP4/H.264/FLAC player, MP3/eAAC+/WAV player, Speaker Phone|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|Games||Built-in + Downloadable|
|Extra||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Document editor, Photo/video editor|
|Battery||Capacity||(Li-Po Non removable), 4000 mAh|
|Price In Rs||79,999|
|Price In $||$453.18|
Be the first to post a review.
Oppo Reno 2 Information
Launched in September 2019, the Oppo Reno 2 emerges as a sophisticated and versatile smartphone, reflecting Oppo's dedication to innovative technology and design. This model stands out in the crowded smartphone market with its advanced features and stylish appearance. Let's delve into the details:
The Oppo Reno 2 boasts a 6.5-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, offering an immersive visual experience with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. Enhanced by Corning Gorilla Glass 5, the screen is both vibrant and durable.
- Operating System: It runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.1, providing a seamless and user-friendly interface.
- Sensors: The phone is equipped with an array of sensors, including an accelerometer, compass, under-display optical fingerprint scanner, gyro, and proximity sensor.
- Additional Tools: The device comes with active noise cancellation, a dedicated microphone, and photo and video editing options.
Powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G chipset and Adreno 618 GPU, the Oppo Reno 2 delivers robust performance suitable for multitasking and gaming.
- Main Camera: It features a quad-camera setup with a 48 MP primary sensor, complemented by a 13 MP telephoto lens, an 8 MP ultrawide lens, and a 2 MP black and white sensor. It supports various modes like HDR and panorama, with video recording capabilities up to 2160p@30fps.
- Front Camera: A 16 MP motorised pop-up camera, ideal for selfies and video calls, with HDR support and 1080p video recording.
The device includes a 3.5mm audio jack and supports a variety of audio and video formats, ensuring a rich multimedia experience.
Memory and Storage
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v5.0 with A2DP, LE
- GPS: A-GPS support, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- NFC: Included for contactless transactions
Design and Build
The phone features a sleek design, measuring 160 x 74.3 x 9.5 mm and weighing 189 g. It's available in colors like Luminous Black, Ocean Blue, and Sunset Pink.
A robust 4000 mAh non-removable Li-Po battery powers the phone, offering long-lasting usage.
Price in Pakistan
In the Pakistani market, the price of the Oppo Reno 2 is Rs 79,999, while it's available for $453.18 internationally.