- View All Brands
- Mobile Phones Under 25000
- Mobile Phones Under 30000
- Mobile Phones Under 35000
- Mobile Phones Under 40000
- Mobile Phones Under 50000
- Mobile Phones Under 60000
- Mobile Phones Under 70000
- Mobile Phones Under 80000
- Mobile Phones Under 90000
- Mobile Phones Under 100000
- Mobile Phones Under 200000
- Mobile Phones Under 300000
- Mobile Phones Under 400000
- Mobile Phones Under 500000
- Mobile Phones Under 600000
- Mobile Phones Under 700000
- Mobile Phones Under 800000
- Mobile Phones Under 900000
- Mobile Phones Under 1000000
- Phones with 3GB RAM+32GB Storage
- Phones with 3GB RAM+64GB Storage
- Phones with 4GB RAM+64GB Storage
- Phones with 4GB RAM+128GB Storage
- Phones with 6GB RAM+128GB Storage
- Phones with 6GB RAM+256GB Storage
- Phones with 8GB RAM+128GB Storage
- Phones with 8GB RAM+256GB Storage
- Phones with 8GB RAM+512GB Storage
- Phones with 12GB RAM+256GB Storage
- Phones with 12GB RAM+512GB Storage
- Phones with 16GB RAM+512GB Storage
- Phones with 16GB RAM+ 1TB Storage
Huawei P40 Lite
|OS||Android 10 OS|
|Dimensions||159.2 x 76.3 x 8.7mm|
|SIM||Dual Sim, Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)|
|Colors||Black, Emerald Green, Light Pink/Blue|
|2G Band||SIM1: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G Band||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100|
|4G Band||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2 x 2.27 GHz Cortex-A76 + 6 x 1.88 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Chipset||HiSilicon Kirin 810 (7 nm)|
|Technology||LTPS IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch|
|Resolution||1080 x 2310|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass|
|Built-in||128GB Built-in, 6GB RAM|
|Card||Nano Memory Card, (supports up to 256GB) (uses shared SIM slot)|
|Main||Quad Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2", PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.4, (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, 27mm (wide) dedicated macro camera + 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor, LED Flash|
|Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama, Video (2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@960fps, (gyro-EIS)|
|Front||16 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/3.1", HDR, Video (1080p@30fps)|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0 with A2DP, LE|
|GPS||A-GPS support & Glonass, BDS|
|USB||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Data||GPRS, Edge, 3G (HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps), 4G (LTE-A (2CA) Cat13 400/75 Mbps)|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint (side mounted), Gyro, Proximity|
|Audio||3.5mm Audio Jack, MP4/H.264 player, MP3/eAAC+/WAV/Flac player, Speaker Phone|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|Games||Built-in + Downloadable|
|Extra||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, 24-bit/192kHz audio, Photo/video editor, Document editor|
|Battery||Capacity||(Li-Po Non removable), 4200 mAh|
|Price In Rs||54,999|
|Price In $||$311.41|
Be the first to post a review.
Huawei P40 Lite Comparison
Huawei P40 Lite Information
Introduced in March 2020, the Huawei P40 Lite is a stylish and efficient smartphone, encapsulating Huawei's pursuit of delivering high-end features at a reasonable price point. This model is particularly notable for its powerful camera setup, vibrant display, and sleek design. Let’s explore the detailed attributes of the Huawei P40 Lite:
The Huawei P40 Lite features a 6.4-inch LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a 1080 x 2310 pixels resolution. This vibrant display is perfect for everyday use, offering crisp and clear visuals for work and entertainment.
- Operating System: Runs on Android 10 OS with EMUI 10, ensuring a seamless and intuitive user experience.
- Sensors: It comes with an array of sensors, including an Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint (side-mounted), Gyro, and Proximity sensor.
- Extras: The device includes features like active noise cancellation with a dedicated mic, a 24-bit/192kHz audio setup, and tools for photo and video editing, as well as document editing.
The Huawei P40 Lite is powered by the Kirin 810 (7 nm) chipset and an Octa-core CPU (2 x 2.27 GHz Cortex-A76 + 6 x 1.88 GHz Cortex-A55), making it capable of handling multiple tasks smoothly. The Mali-G52 MP6 GPU enhances gaming and multimedia experiences.
- Main Camera: A quad camera setup including a 48 MP primary sensor, an 8 MP ultrawide lens, a 2 MP macro camera, and a 2 MP depth sensor, complemented by an LED Flash.
- Front Camera: A 16 MP front-facing camera, ideal for high-quality selfies and video calls.
- Camera Features: Offers features like phase detection, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama, and high-definition video recording capabilities.
It supports various audio and video formats with its built-in MP4/H.264 player and MP3/eAAC+/WAV/Flac player, catering to various multimedia needs.
Memory and Storage
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth: v5.0 with A2DP, LE.
- GPS: A-GPS support & Glonass, BDS.
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go.
- Data Connectivity: Supports GPRS, Edge, 3G, and 4G LTE for high-speed internet access.
Design and Build
Measuring 159.2 x 76.3 x 8.7mm and weighing 183g, the P40 Lite boasts a modern and ergonomic design, available in Black, Emerald Green, and Light Pink/Blue.
Equipped with a non-removable 4200 mAh Li-Po battery, ensuring extended usage and reliability throughout the day.
Price in Pakistan
The price of the Huawei P40 Lite is Rs 54,999 in Pakistan, while it's available for $311.41 internationally.